Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm Back

Since November 18th, which was my last post, I have been working at my occasional graphic design freelance job. It feels like it all just flew by. And now 2011 has hit me with my annual "why am I not a more organized person" rant. So here I am again, hopefully writing several times a week. So just wanted to check in and get my typing finger warmed up.
Here's a painting I did for my friend after seeing the Nara exhibit in NYC. It was referencing his painting "Girl with her Head in the Clouds"
copyright 1999 Yoshitomo Nara
Girl with her head in the Clouds
copyright 2010 Terri Fry Kasuba

1 comment:

  1. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon every day.
    It's always useful to read articles from other writers and practice a little something from their web sites.

    my page ... Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete